Do more with your DAM
Many of the world's top media organizations use Cortex to organize and share their digital assets. Here are just a few reasons why Cortex might work for your media business.
I want to simplify communication
- Create a press site for managing photos, guidelines, logos, and other on-brand assets.
- Work right from within the DAM. Let users check in or check out work-in-progress assets.
- Automate and streamline legal and compliance to validate marketing materials faster.
I need a DAM that can scale
- Run multiple departments with their own DAM systems from one central asset repository.
- Manage a wide variety of asset types, from images and videos to PDFs, 3D renderings, and more.
- Create public-facing webpages for archives, press sites, and the public.
I need a lot of storage space
- Choose AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google for your asset storage—we’ll work with your pick.
- Keep storage costs down by using Glacier cold storage.
I need a DAM that supports asset governance
- Keep your existing folder structures when assets are ingested into Cortex
- Create folder structures built around series, seasons, or topics.
- Create and manage multiple digital rights workflows
- Define granular permissions, so you decide who can view, download, or perform other actions related to assets.
- Automatically track copyrights and restrict the availability of assets when their rights have expired.
- Comply with regulations, like GDPR.
I need a DAM that goes very, very
very, very fast
- Get uploads speeds of 1 GB/second.
- Upload and download multiple assets at once.
- Upload and retrieve assets from anywhere in the world.
- Use ingest workflows and automations to speed up the time it takes to get assets into your collections.
- Allow third-parties limited access, so they can upload the assets you need right to your DAM.