For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. For this role, you’d work with our Implementation Specialist & Development teams, implementing customized sites for each of our clients.
What you can expect in your role:
- Configuring Cortex software environments to fit the specific business needs of each client’s organization
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues for individual clients
- Serving as an advocate for your clients’ needs
- Training clients in both general Cortex functionality and client-specific customizations
- Empathetic and an excellent communicator
- Technically curious and eager to understand how complex systems work
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple client needs simultaneously
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Able to take complete ownership of your work
Perks of joining the team:
- A competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match (up to 4% of your base salary)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time
- A working environment that offers plenty of room for professional growth
How to get started:
Do you have experience implementing enterprise systems? If you want to help us revolutionize how the world’s leading companies operate, we’d like to hear from you!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.