For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. This role will serve as the liaison between marketing and the product development team.
What you can expect in your role:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and features from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Work with our copywriters to conceptualize and craft educational product content for a variety of platforms
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Outline the product positioning that articulates the value proposition and benefits for the end user
- Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert on the customer facing size of Orange Logic
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $100,000 - 160,000 in Colorado and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing marketing team team we’d like to hear from you. Reach out to our Recruitment team today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.