We Respect People’s Privacy
Last Updated: December 21, 2021
Orange Logic is committed to respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, and retain information or data provided to the Sales and Marketing teams. Data Subjects in this notice refer to potential clients or individuals who express interest in Orange Logic’s product and/or services. This notice also describes our methods of collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Privacy Notice applies to data we collect:
Via email, text, and other electronic means between you and members of our Sales and Marketing team;
At networking events, such as exhibitions and sales conferences; and
Through data transmitted online when requesting demos, information about products/services/pricing, etc.
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect, use, and retain personal information, including, but not limited to:
- Identity Data such as first name, last name, and job title.
- Contact Data such as email addresses or telephone numbers.
- Profile Data such as company name, social media profiles, website analytics, etc.
How is data collected?
We use different methods to collect personal data.
Direct Interaction includes personal data that is given to us by filling in forms, correspondence via email, telephone, mail, or otherwise. Some examples include:
- Data you provide to Orange Logic when filling out the contact form on our website.
- Emailing through professional websites such as LinkedIn.
- Requesting information to be given to you regarding the Company and its product/services.
- Third Parties includes personal data sent to Company from places such as networking sites and industry conferences.
Purpose of Processing: How we use your data
We will use personal data only as permitted by law, such as in the following circumstances:
- to find and communicate with potential clients;
- to secure new business for the Company;
- to provide information about the Company’s product and services;
- to gather information to improve our services;
- to notify you about changes to our product and services; and
- to manage sales contracts.
Legal Basis for Processing
- Legitimate Interest means that the processing of personal data is a necessity in order to provide potential clients with information relating to the Company’s product and/or services. Any impact on the Data Subjects is considered prior to processing. Note that we do not use personal data for activities that would otherwise conflict with the rights of the Data Subjects
- Performance of a Contract means that processing of personal data is necessary for Data Subjects who may be, or will be entering into a sales contract with Company.
Who We Share Your Data With
Internally: Information collected from or provided by potential clients may be accessed by the Company’s Sales and Marketing teams.
Third Party: Your data may also be shared with technology service providers who process personal data in the course of our business operations including, but not limited to; Google Workspace, Mouseflow, HubSpot, and Google Analytics.
Legal Obligation: We may need to share your data when we believe it’s required by law or to help protect the rights and safety of you, us or others.
It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you, (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service; or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of Orange Logic, our customers, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify Data Subjects about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate, at our discretion, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Retention of Personal Data
Orange Logic will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you with our service, or as required to fulfill legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Data Subjects who wish to delete their account may send a written request to email@example.com.
Data Subject Access Rights
If you have questions about the type of personal data we have, or if you want to modify, restrict, or delete your personal data, please reach out to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) using the contact information listed at the bottom of this document. Please note that transmission of the requested may take up to a month.
Data Subjects in the E.U. have the following rights, which we would like to extend to all Data Subjects regardless of location:
Right to Access - The right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data. Note that a small fee may be charged for this service
Right to Rectification - The right to require us to correct incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we have about you
Right to Erasure/To be Forgotten - The right to ask us to delete Personal Data when there is no legitimate reason for processing. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will notify you within 48 hours
Right to Restrict Processing - The right to require us to restrict Personal Data processing, where applicable.
Right to Request Data Portability - The right to request transfer of your Personal Data in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
Right to Object to Processing - The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
Right to Withdraw Consent at any Time - The right to withdraw your consent at any time in which we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data.
How We Protect Your Data
Orange Logic ensures that any personal data transferred to the U.S. is secured using ISO 27001 security protocols.
If you have any questions regarding personal data practices by Orange Logic, please contact our Data Protection Officer below.
Orange Logic LLC
Attn: Orange Logic Compliance
19100 Von Karman Ave. Ste 900
Irvine, CA 92612
Orange Logic does not intend to solicit or collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this Site, or engage in our services. If you believe a minor, under the age of 18, has entered personal data information on our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the data removed and to terminate the minor’s account.
Changes in the Privacy Notice
Orange Logic reserves the right to amend the Privacy Notice from time to time at its sole discretion, and will provide notice by email, or on the homepage of the Site, when we make material changes to this notice, prior to the change becoming effective.