For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. This role leads the IT, DevOps and Operations teams and is responsible for all information technology functions at Orange Logic, including system uptime, the implementation of new IT systems and policies, service maintenance and vendor agreements.
What you can expect in your role:
- Cohesive team builder that leads by example.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in information technology, alerting senior staff of the effects widespread software and hardware revisions, changes, and discontinuation will have on the organizations systems and operations.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Coordinates multisite IT systems via enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Ten years of related experience with at least three years in a supervisory role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, software, and hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days. Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $140,000 - 200,000 in most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing technology team we’d like to hear from you. Apply today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.