For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. With no external investors to please, Orange Logic has the rare freedom to pursue its unique product vision focused on users while growing at a fast pace.
What you can expect in your role:
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, including task flows, information architecture (IA) diagrams, design studies, wireframes, and high-fidelity interface mockups
- Create detailed design specifications for our product development team
- Develop usage scenarios and personas
- Plan and conduct user research, user testing, and A/B testing
- Has obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Design, or a related field
- Has proven experience in design for a SaaS product
- Can present a strong portfolio of design projects
- Passionate about the interaction between humans and technology
- Knowledgeable about UX fundamentals and best practices
- Comfortable with limited direction and takes initiative
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $90,000 - 120,000 in Colorado and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing team we’d like to hear from you. Reach out to our Recruitment team today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.