For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from finance to NGOs, museums to educational institutions, securing and organizing their assets. For this role, you’d work with our Project Management & Development teams, developing customized sites for each of our clients.
What you can expect in your role:
● To help maintain and optimize our internal infrastructure
● Assist in managing and maintaining a network of hosted servers
● To manage corporate/internal IT solutions (i.e. SSO, GSuite, MDM, Patch Management, etc.)
● Management of Windows Servers
● Experienced with tools such as Docker & CloudFormation/Terraform
● A Subject Matter Expert regarding cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
● Experienced with configuration management and automating of processes (using tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
● Analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills
Perks of joining the team:
● A competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
● 401(k) with a company match (up to 4% of your base salary)
● 3 weeks of paid vacation time
● A working environment that offers plenty of room for professional growth
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge of building a technology infrastructure from the ground up, we’d like to hear from you. Reach out to our Recruitment team today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.