For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. With no external investors to please, Orange Logic has the rare freedom to pursue its unique product vision focused on users while growing at a fast pace.
What you can expect in your role:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining the information technology systems for the organization.
- Collaborate with IT, Compliance, and Security to identify improvements and provide solutions for issues that arise.
- To help maintain and optimize our internal infrastructure
- Assist in managing and maintaining a network of hosted servers
- To manage corporate/internal IT solutions (i.e. SSO, GSuite, MDM, Patch Management, etc.)
- Management of Windows Servers
- Experienced with tools such as Docker & CloudFormation/Terraform
- Expert in AWS
- A Subject Matter Expert regarding cloud infrastructure
- Experienced with configuration management and automating of processes (using tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
- Analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience leading a team (preferred - not required)
Perks of joining the team:
- A competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match (up to 4% of your base salary)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time
- A working environment that offers room for professional growth