For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from finance to NGOs, museums to educational institutions, securing and organizing their assets. For this role, you’d work with our Project Management & Development teams, developing customized sites for each of our clients.
What you can expect in your role:
- Configuring Cortex software environments to fit the specific business needs of each client’s organization
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues for individual clients
- Serving as an advocate for your clients’ needs
- Training clients in both general Cortex functionality and client-specific customizations
- Empathetic and an excellent communicator
- Technically curious and eager to understand how complex systems work
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple client needs simultaneously
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Able to take complete ownership of your work
- Knowledgeable, or experienced with, Digital Asset Management systems (preferred, but not required)
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days. Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $70,000 - 100,000 in most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
How to get started:
Do you have experience implementing enterprise systems? If you want to help us revolutionize how the world’s leading companies operate, we’d like to hear from you!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.