For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. With no external investors to please, Orange Logic has the rare freedom to pursue its unique product vision focused on users while growing at a fast pace.
What you can expect in your role:
- Managing application monitoring tools
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Support on application outages
- Plan, execute books and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
- Providing software application support
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Passionate about your work: you seek out ways to improve your skills
- Technically curious
- Experienced with SQL to run queries
- AWS or any other cloud providers (mainly Virtual servers and disks)
- Experienced in server and application maintenance, monitoring and operations
- Experienced with at least one programming language
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $100,000 - 140,000 in Colorado and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing engineering team we’d like to hear from you. Reach out to our Recruitment team today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.