For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. For this role, you’d work closely with the information technology leadership & teams.
What you can expect in your role:
- Organize and advance IT through strategic planning, project execution, collaboration and communication
- Work closely with IT’s leadership team to set planning and proper project roll-out & execution
- Oversee management of support tickets through our issue tracking system
- Create and facilitate robust, ongoing training for our IT staff on all supported applications and support best practices
- Establish and enforce standard operating procedures and organization standards
- Respond to feedback and build a culture of partnership and service
- Empathetic and an excellent communicator
- Technically curious and eager to understand how complex systems work
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional IT implementation projects
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree (IT or similar field preferred)
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days. Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $100,000 - 130,000 in most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing information technology team we’d like to hear from you. Apply today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.