Secure your digital assets
We work with major financial institutions, hospitals, and enterprises all over the world to offer first-class security. We’ll help you comply with GDPR, HIPAA, and FINRA, while offering you a variety of security options that’ll keep your assets safe.
Use Single Sign-on (SSO) to log in
Cortex supports multiple single sign-on applications, including Google Sign In, Windows Authentication, and SAML 2.0 protocols.
- Utilize Google, Windows, Azure, OneLogin, and Okta SSO.
- Add SSO and two-factor authentication via Duo.
- Retrieve additional user attributes from an LDAP server.
Add watermarks to your assets
Our DAM lets you protect embargoed or copyrighted content with custom watermarks.
- Upload your own watermark to appear on assets.
- Use the same watermark for all users or create custom watermarks for individuals.
- Add a moving watermark to video assets
- Download watermarked multimedia assets
Cortex helps you keep personally identifiable information (PII) safe and comply with laws and regulations.
- GDPR: Get a DAM that adheres to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation standards.
- HIPAA: Employ the same Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act compliance standards major hospitals rely on.
- FINRA: Comply with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (SEA), Section 17(a).
- ISO 27001: Keep your assets safe with a DAM that's certified for ISO 27001.
- PCI DSS: Comply with the regulations set by the credit card industry.
- ADA: Customize your DAM with Americans with Disabilities Act compliant features.
Protect your assets with multiple backups
We keep multiple backup servers, just in case. If there’s a problem with the primary server, we’ll switch over to a backup server immediately. Your assets will stay secure, and you won’t experience any downtime.
Get the encryption you need
If you need encryption, Cortex can provide 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). We offer several options you can add onto your DAM:
- Get strong, asset-level encryption
- Manage encryption for a group of selected assets.
- Encrypt and decrypt all assets in a folder and its subfolders.
- Manage encryption via Import Mapping Templates.
- Manage encryption via APIs.
- Search based on encryption status.
- Grant or restrict permissions regarding encrypted assets.
- Get an additional level of encryption for assets in storage.